1. Where is Cari-Med located?
Cari-Med is located at 20 Lady Musgrave Road, off Trafalgar and Old Hope Road.
2. Do you have locations outside of Kingston?
While we do not have out of town locations, customers all over Jamaica benefit from our commitment to fast delivery turnaround times and our flexibility in arranging non-routine deliveries.
3. Are there any catalogues or product lists available online?
4. What are your regular opening hours?
We are open Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
5. Do you take personal cheques?
We accept Manager’s cheques, cash, and all major credit and debit cards. Personal cheques are not accepted at this time.
6. Is Cari-Med a pharmacy?
Cari-Med is a distributor of pharmaceutical items, consumer goods and hospital / medical supplies. It is not a retail pharmacy.
7. Are telephone orders permitted?
Yes, you may place your order with our Customer Service team over the phone during regular business hours using the numbers: 927-7098-9 / 618- 0027 (Digicel) or using our 24- hour automated order messaging system: 935-1997-8 Click here to view order placement options.
8. How can I go about getting an account with Cari-Med?
Please contact our Customer Service Department for information applying for an account.